December 20, 2010

Welcome to the Newest Addition to our Class

We were absolutely thrilled last Monday when Mr. Wheeler came to our classroom. I had talked to him at a training I had to go to the week before. He was asking how the MoBi and clickers were working in class. I let him know that we LOVE it all. Then, he asked if I thought my class would like to have a couple more MoBi-s. I said my kids would LOVE that. He told me had thought he had a couple extras and would drop them off on his way through the next week. I didn't want to get our hopes up too high. But, we now have Bob (Miss Johnson's MoBi)...and Bobbette and Bob Jr. (all voted on by the class). Right after we got them, I let the kids each take a turn writing on them. They learned that it is not as easy as it looks. We're looking forward to being able to use these in class each day. If you ever come visit, ask and we'll let you try your hand at writing with them too.